Shaun Lincoln has a strong background in working with the private and public sector both in the UK and internationally. In the UK, this includes working with ACAS, Anthony Nolan, Breast Cancer Now, the Metropolitan Police Service, Treloars and the Brit School as well as over 50 Further Education colleges. Colleges we are currently working with include John Ruskin College, Barnfield college, Westminster Kingsway College, Sheffield College, College North West London, Suffolk New College, College of Westminster and College of West Anglia amongst others.
Shaun specialises in designing, developing and running innovative and highly effective programmes for leadership and culture change, high performance and change management, and creating internal coaching and mentoring capability, as well as 1:1 coaching of senior and middle leaders. He works extensively with senior and executive teams to reduce conflict and optimise performance. He is trained in and frequently uses Insights Discovery and Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) psychometrics and Solution Focused and Fierce conversations approaches to achieve these outcomes. He has an MProf in Executive Coaching and MA in Human Resource Management.
The group also comprises a small group of highly skilled associates who are all specialists in their respective fields, and who – when required – enable us to offer our clients a wide range of bespoke tools and solutions to helping them realise the outcomes they are looking to achieve.
Awards and accreditations
- Masters in Human Resource Management (Middlesex University)
- Master Professional Studies in Executive Coaching (i-coach academy/Middlesex university)
- Fellow CIPD, CIPD National Management report award winner 2003,
- Fully accredited Insights discovery and deeper discovery coach/trainer,
- MBTI level 1,
- Founding member of Association of Solution Focused Consulting and Training
- Fully accredited Fierce conversations coach/trainer.